TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLAYER AGREEMENT - PARENTAL CONSENT
I understand that due to limited slots available that this activity is non-refundable.
Release of Liability/Acknowledgment of Risk
In consideration of being allowed to participate as a student, player, instructor, coach, counselor, assistant, parent or volunteer in any Boston Imperials Ice Program, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that:
(1) I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and assume full responsibility for my child’s participation.
(2) I understand and agree that none of the Boston Imperials, its owners, officers, managers, directors, administrators, employees, agents, and coaches, or any referees, any ice rink or any employees of any ice rink used by the Boston Imperials shall be responsible or held liable for any accidents, injury (including paralysis and/ or death), loss of equipment or any other costs, expenses, damages or losses in connection with my child’s participation.
(3) The parent/participant is responsible for all medical costs for any injuries arising from, or by reason of, my child’s participation in Boston Imperials activities.
(4) I hereby represent to the Boston Imperials that my child does not have any known medical condition that restricts or prohibits participation in ice hockey, ice-skating or any related activity, and does not have any known medical condition that puts my child at greater risk of injury or death resulting from any risks associated with participating in Boston Imperials activities.
(5) In the event of injury or illness to my child, I give permission to the Boston Imperials or its designee to provide, or to arrange for the provision of, emergency first aid.
I have read this release of Liability/Acknowledgment of Risk, fully understanding its terms. I understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
I, as the Parent/Guardian fully understand and agree to the above contract: