The Boston Imperials have a number of programs available to players of varying ages. The following table identifies the fees and also provides you a link to sign-up for the appropriate program.
|Half Season Midget Season||U18, U16, U15||$1,850|
|- 2 x 50-minute team Practice per Week |
- Every other week skills session (in lieu of a team practice)
- Game jerseys (home and away), Game Socks, Practice Jersey
- 1 Tournament (Note: Additional Showcase Tournaments will be an additional cost)
- 1 Boston Imperials T-Shirt
- 1 Boston Imperials Hat
- Varsity Prep Controlled Scrimmages – As Announced (QTY TBD)
- Free Attendance for Player and Parent(s) to Parent Information Night in the Fall (Exact Date TBD)
- Discounts for Dryland Training at Athletic Evolution
PHL Half Season Schedule
|Pre-Season Camp||Grades 7-12||$250||Includes 3 days (6 hours) of on-ice preparation for upcoming season|
|High School Pre-Season||Grades 7-12||$350||Includes 6 days (12 hours) of skills and preparation for High School and Middle School Season|
|Summer Skates||Grades 7-12||$500||Includes 6 weeks (2 hours) of skills and games;|
|Tournaments & Showcases||All Ages||$150 - $175 Per Tournament||Includes 2 practices before the tournament; Final Price dependent upon Tournament selected and participants|
What are the half season dates?
There is an optional pre-season camp in August and the season starts on Labor Day weekend.
Do you have to be a member to be an invite only for tournaments?
No. Tournaments are open to players who are either in our program or just participating in the tournaments. Teams are assembled based on the competition of the tournament.
Is being a showcase player also being a member?
No. Showcases and Tournaments are for both players in our program and guest players. Teams are assembled based on the competition of the tournament.
Do you have to be a member to participate in the clinic/camp?
Not at all. We are an inclusive club. Clinic and Camp participants can play for other organizations.